|Home||» Products||» Entomology Products||» Stereo Microscope|
Product Code : EP 62
- The binocular head is inclined at 45, rotated through 360, can be locked in any position by using thumb screw.
- The interpupillary distance can be adjusted between 55 to 75mm and working distance is 65mm in 40x magnification.
- Diopter compensation can be made by using the left eyepiece ocular tube.
- The microscope has a set of two standard achromatic objectives 2x and 4x.low and high powered objectives are selected by rotating the nosepiece through 90, having para focal magnifications.
- Extra wide field eyepieces WF 10x are provided.
- Standard magnification 20x and 40x gives flat field, erect, three dimensional, crisp and sharp images.
- Focus adjustments can be made by means of paired knobs located on each side of the stand.
- A glass stage-plate with two stage clips is provided with microscope.
- Transmitted & incident lights are built in the stand.
- The lamps can be switched on separately of together, 6V/20W halogen lamps.
Other Products in 'Entomology Products' category