|Home||» Products||» Water Testing Products||» DIGITAL PEN-ORP-2069|
Calibration method :
- Switch on the orp meter , and immerse the electrode in the distilled water for few hours .
- Immerse the electrode in 256mv calibration solution (4. 01 calibration solution of quinhydrone reagent), stir the meter gently.
- Wait till the reading is stabilized , and adjust the reading to 265mv by pressing the potentiometer with the screwdriver.
- Rinse the electrode with distilled water .
- Calibration with a small screwdriver which is included in the package
Note: keep the electrode immersed in potassium chloride solution for few hours for every 15days can maintain the accurate of the orp meter. (calibration solution is not supplied with packing, because liquid and powder are considered to be dangerous, please buy it in your local store)
- Clear LCD with back-light
- Compact and portable pen-type design
- Easy to Operate
- Provides instant display of results
-1999 mv to 1999 mv
0 - 50oC
by mini screwdriver (included)
4 × 1. 5 v (ag-13) button cell battery
approx. 151mm × 33mm × 20mm
- 1 x Orp meter
- 1 x Mini screwdriver
- 1 x Instruction manual
Origin : gaby instruments